Friday, December 29, 2006

Holiday's and Family


Do you ever wonder where the holiday time went? Christmas seems to come and go faster and faster every year.

We went down to Hot Springs and spent time with my family. There we attended their church, Hot Springs Baptist Church. They have seen 300+ people join this past year.

My brother and I also spent some time riding 4 wheelers over the mountain in Hot Springs. It was a good time for us to get away and spend some time with my family.

We then went to visit Jen’s parents in Springdale, AR. We drove by Pinnacle Hills Church and the whole new Pinnacle Hills area. All I have to say is WOW! That is great! We had a great time visiting with them.

McKenna and Parker received more gifts than I can imagine. I feel like my house is toys r us. McKenna loved opening all the gifts.

The Holiday season seems to come and go so fast. Let’s not forget to slow down and enjoy our time with our family. Without family what do we have?

Here are some pict’s from my families Christmas.

No comments: