Monday, February 19, 2007

SCHOOL BOARD MEETING - BIBLE IN SCHOOLS

I am very supportive of Ft Smith Public schools and the administration. I think we have a very strong admin and some amazing teachers.

Tonight I attended the School Board meeting for the Bible to become an optional class in the public schools.

I would estimate close to 200 people were in attendance, most being for the curriculum and only, maybe, 3 against. The majority was definitely for this to pass.

The men presenting have done a superb job and articulated it very well to the board. I was not embarrassed to be a Christian at this meeting. I fill to the most part all represented Christ well. The School Board did their job and the people did their. I don’t think you can say anything negative about any of them last night.

2 Teenagers spoke
BRANDON STOKES
LANDON RILEY
Champions for the Lord!! WAY TO GO BOYS!! I AM HONORED TO SAY YOUR A PART OF OUR STUDENT MINISTRY.

MANY OTHER TEENS ATTENDED from Element Students. They all had a strong voice. I’M SO PROUD OF ALL STUDENTS THAT CAME @ 5 AND LEFT @ 7:30 TO TAKE A STAND FOR THEIR GOD!!!
(Taryn, Ellie, Abbie, Brandon, Landon, Lance, Leah, Colton, Hubbs, and more were there)

We have a great student ministry.

I am a fan of Ft Smith schools and love all what is going on in them. I will do anything I can for them and will support them 100%!

PRAY FOR OUR SCHOOLS!!!!

No comments: