Thursday, February 22, 2007

SouthSide High School Football Banquet


I attended and Prayed at the Southside Football Banquet Tonight. IT was very nice. Many of the players received awards and ALL OF THEM RECEIVED A RING!!!

Coach Williams and his staff are great leaders and coaches. They care about their students and are passionate about the game of football.

I am honored that I have a small part in being the Chaplin for South Side High School. I look fwd to every week being with those men and speaking to them on Thursday's. It is a highlight of my week!


It is also great to see that they are getting a new in-door facility @ southside!


Fort Smith Ar has A+ sports programs due to the man in charge. Coach Roland the AD. He is a man of great character and integrity. I'm honored to say I know him!

No comments: