Monday, May 14, 2007

College Ministry @ Grand Family Church

I am now taking over the college ministry @ www.grandfamily.net. We are in the process of dreaming what it should look like and how to reach the masses.
Last night I had the opportunity to talk to a small group of college students. The vision is great and the opportunity is here. We have a lot of great students and I believe great leaders.

Over the next year we should see God do something in college ministry in Ft Smith. My prayer is that when you think of U of A Ft Smith you think of a college that is active in a local church. 88% of all college students don’t attend anywhere. Let's make a difference here. Let's take that statistic away from this college.

If you have any good insight on college ministry on what it should look like let me know….

No comments: