Friday, June 22, 2007

Busy Week

We are back in town. IT is a very busy month for us but God is blessing. WE went to the Dr today for our kids and all is well with them. Praise the Lord!!!

I helped my parents move some this past week along with spending a great time on staff retreat with our staff. WE have one of the best staff’s in America and it is great doing life with these men and their wives!!!

I find it so important to be on a team with a group of men you love and respect and love to be around. There is nothing worse than going to work and hating the people you work with. You who do this daily know what I’m talking about.

This week I leave to go speak at a youth camp in East Arkansas. Pray that God will move.

Also our camp is coming up. MAN I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE WHAT GOD IS GOING TO DO. If you know someone that is not signed up lets get them signed up this week. We can also use some more scholarship’s if you would like to give.

No comments: