Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dinner w/ Youth Workers

One thing I love to do is to get to know our Team. Not just paid staff but Volunteer Team. As I spend time w/ Volunteers here I am so amazed at the team God is building!!!

I could really type so much about so many volunteers in our ministry. Tonight we had dinner at Rick and Jolie Marrow’s house w/ Tylor and David Welch. Michael, Jessica, Crystal, Kenny and Jeremiah were there also.

These 2 families give up a lot of time and energy for our ministry and we are blessed to have so many that do the same.

It was also fun playing some guitar hero in the theater room. Jessica and Jennifer tore it up… Kenny beat Michael (sorry Michael) and David and I just did not do well at all…. Either way we had a great time!!!

Parker and McKenna did not want to leave!!!

No comments: