Sunday, February 24, 2008

Speaking in HS Ministry

Today I finished up the sereis called "Getting out of the boat" I preached a message out of Jeremiah 20:7-11. We talk about having a passion for God. You can podcast it here: Check it out!!!

Here is a video we put towards the end of my message. At the end of this video we went all black and I lite some matches and did an Illustration with them. You can hear it all by clicking here and then subscribing to our podcast.

Jeremiah and Brett also came out to the song “Lose Yourself” by Eminem with a basketball goal. It was to promote a game we are doing next week where 10 luck individuals will get a chance to shoot a $100 shot!!!

I wish you could see the Facebook comments that I read weekly from students who are being challenged by God's word in our student ministry. It is very exciting to see and hear all God is doing.

No comments: