Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Speaking @ Women's Bible Study

Today I had a great privilege to speak to a women’s bible study class here in our church. There were about 100 women who were there…

WOW, it was quite different for me. I was asked to speak on How to Develop Godly Character in your children.

I told the ladies I did not want to take a list of notes, a message from someone else, a great book or any other source out there that has some amazing stuff on this topic. I began to think what do Jennifer and I want to do in raising our Kids to be Godly.

Here are the points I came up with:


1. Live a Life today you want your kids to live tomorrow
2. Love is spelled TIME
3. Recognize your child’s uniqueness
4. Integrity must be Taught
5. Know your kids influences
6. Model Respect
7. Keep the Love Alive
8. Pray Daily
9. Have Fun


I had a great time speaking to an amazing group of women!!!



1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Brian-

Just wanted to let you know that you did an awesome job today! Very engaging, funny, enlightening, and oh so real! ... All that I would expect from you. Thank you for imparting your wisdom and sharing some great truths!

Blessings,
Kenzie