Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What are Students saying about 210 Student Ministry

We are now having students right blogs for us on are 210 student ministry blog. Visit the blog to see what students are saying about our ministry...

If you are a student in 210 student ministry or a parent in our ministry and you want to write a note you can send it to us in an e-mail or message us through facbook or myspace and we will post what you say 210 student ministry means to you!!!

Here is what Lauren a Seven Lakes Freshman said:

"The 210 high school ministry has impacted my life so much, it has helped
me with my walk with God, i've never been as close to him as i am now. I
remember not even a year ago i didnt have this kind of walk with him and the
whole 210 ministry has helped me. I love the 210 ministry, all the people in the
ministry are like a second family to me! I don't know what i would do if i didnt
have 210!"

No comments: