Monday, September 22, 2008

Do you Love your JOB?

A conversation I lead our staff in today was “are you happy with what you do?”

Do you wake up in the morning and want to go to work?
Not only do you love what you do but do you love with who you work with?
Do you have Fun at work along with working really hard?
Do you believe you are in the center of God’s will in your current job?

Just some good questions. I love what I do, I love who I work with and I love who I work for.

Because of the above I believe it makes my home life great, simply because I am not always complaining about my job, and it makes me a better person.

I understand not everyone feels the same way I do. Some need to move jobs and others need to have a better attitude about their job, you know which one you are. Either way God has you where he has you for a reason make the most of it and honor him in all you do.

No comments: