Monday, November 3, 2008

The Shack - Conference Call for Youth Pastors


The Shack is a book that in the past few months has had some controversy about it. William P Young says this about the Shack:

"The Shack was a story written for my six children, with no thought or intention to publish. It is as much a surprise to me as to anyone else that I am now an ‘author’. Overall, I am a very simple guy; I have one wife, six kids, two daughter-in-laws and two grandkids on the way. I work as a general manager, janitor and inside sales guy for a friend who owns a small manufacturers rep company in Milwaukie, Oregon, and I live in a small rented house in Gresham, Oregon, that Kim has made into a marvelous home.."

He is hosting a conference call for Youth Pastors @ 2pm Eastern Time Tomorrow. If you would like to know more about this click here and be a part of this phone call.

No comments: