Monday, January 5, 2009

Blackberry Storm in my Opinion

I have been carrying the Blackberry Storm around for the past few weeks to try it out.

Here are some of my thoughts:
1. Love IT!!! Hope to have one myself that I'm not just trying it...
2. It's easy to use
3. Can be pretty slow at times
– acts like it does not have enough memory space. Maybe Blackberry will put out an upgrade for this.
4. Frozen up twice on me so far.
5. Like the Touch Screen.
Easy to use. You do not click on what you don’t want too like you might at times w/ the IPHONE
6. The Keyboard is different and you have to get use to it. Can’t text really fast but it is still quicker than your normal phone.
7. MMS is great.. you can send video/pict’s/voice notes in which is pretty easy. You cannot do this on the IPHONE
8. Great applications – be nice if they make it so you can have app’s like the IPHONE has.
9. Fast Internet
10. Very business savvy
11. As for Looks
– well it does make you look “cool.”

No comments: