Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Cross Series - Just started in HS Ministry

Today I started a new series in our High School Ministry. You can PODCAST it HERE:

one student asked me for my scripture. So Here you go:

1 Peter 1 18For you know that God paid a ransom to save you from the empty life you inherited from your ancestors. And the ransom he paid was not mere gold or silver.

1 Peter 1 19He paid for you with the precious lifeblood of Christ, the sinless, spotless Lamb of God.

John 10 15In the same way, the Father knows me and I know the Father. I put the sheep before myself, sacrificing myself if necessary

John 10 16I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice; and there will be one flock with one shepherd.17"The Father loves me because I lay down my life that I may have it back again. 18No one can take my life from me. I lay down my life voluntarily. For I have the right to lay it down when I want to and also the power to take it again. For my Father has given me this command."19When he said these things, the people[1] were again divided in their opinions about him.

No comments: