1. Always be ready you never know when something unexpected is going to happen
2. Stay Calm – When you stress your team stresses, when you get upset your team gets upset, etc…
3. Stay Positive – a positive attitude is contagious unfortunately a negative attitude is also contagious.
4. Don’t let Orbital Decay happen. – When a rocket ship takes off it has amazing power. Once in space though it shuts off is busters and could get into orbital decay. It will then remain stagnate. The only way out of orbital decay is to hit the rocket busters again. This is also known as the S Curve Principal. Is your family, ministry or life in orbital decay?
5. Cease every opportunity
6. Don’t forget to connect w/ people at your programs. Walk slow through the crowd!!! Don’t get caught up in the moment and forget why you are there.
7. Keep your attitude in Check.
8. Never leave the event before your boss leaves… bad idea!!!
9. Operate in your gift.
10. Are you passionate about your church or your God? I want to create a culture passionate about God and as a result that will give them passion about the church.