Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last Sunday @ 210 Student Ministry and Second Baptist Church Houston Texas


Today is my last Sunday with Second Houston’s west campus and 210 student ministry. What a ride it has been. Over the past two years we have seen the ministry grow like crazy and see so many students give their life to Christ and be baptized for the 1st time.

We have see the school’s open with great opportunities to reach out to each school through football, cheerleading, school lunches, basketball, sporting events and more. The campus ministry of our west campus has exploded over the past two years and God has blessed the efforts of the 210 staff.

I’m extremely honored to have served with such an amazing staff. I believe 210 student ministry currently has one of the finest staff’s in the country and I’m horned to have been a small part in it. I know God has amazing things in store for this ministry and church over the next several years. I believe we also have some of the finest adults volunteer in our student ministry that I have ever seen. I’m blessed to call many of them “friend!”

Keith Carmichael has been amazing to me over the past 2 years and in this time of transition and I’m honored to have served on his campus under the leadership of Dr. Ed Young.

The student ministry @ 2nd Houston, under the leadership of Eric Hystad, is a great place and was one of the greatest learning experiences I have ever had. I could not leave and go to the job I’m going to today if it was not for the experience I have had w/ second.

To the students, adults, volunteers, staff and whoever else reads this it has been a privilege and I’m so thankful God put me where he did 2 years ago!!!! I believe Dr. Young is one of the greatest pastors in America and to serve in his church as been a true blessing.

You will be able to follow us through my blog, facebook, twitter or Long Hollow Website.

1 comment:

anand said...

That will be a good place where hundreds of people met together.

anand
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step