Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What would you ask for if God said "what do you want?"


What a great question? If God came to you and asked this question: "Ask for whatever you ant me to give you."

2 Chronicles 1:7 show that is the very question God asked Solomon. What was Solomon's response?

Vs 10 - "Give me wisdom and knowledge, that I may lead this people, for who is able to govern this great people of yours?"

Yes Solomon could have asked for anything but he asked for Wisdom.

What would you ask for?
Money?
Better Spouse?
Better Parent?
Success?
Power?
Influence?

I could go on and on with this list but it still begs the question: "What would you ask for?"

Do you know how God responded to his answer? If the answer to that question is no then open your Bibles right now to 2 Chronicles 1 and read this story.

No I can't answer all the questions it is more powerful for you to actually open the Word of God and read it yourself...

Let me know what you find out!!!

No comments: