Monday, June 28, 2010

Testimony from LHSM Camp - Camille Justice

i really learned that i cant hang on to guilt any longer, like in "oh, how he loves us"... "i dont have time to maintain these regrets when i think about the way he loves us" :) i also learned that my school is sooo dead spiritually and if i have anything to say about it, its gonna change this year!!! it has to!! God taught me to stay in the word with quiet times and "be still and know that He is God"! thats so important and its crazy how much i had forgot about that. i also know that i cant hide anymore, i have to stand bold for Jesus Christ no matter what!! One thing that stuck the most is that i have to worship God through the interruptions of my life!! He will glorify the worst of situations :)

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise up against me, yet I will be confident. (Psalm 27: 1, 3)

No comments: