Monday, July 12, 2010

Testimony from LHSM Camp - Carlie Gordon

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30
-I know this verse is only a few words, but when you go into depth about it, every bit of it is true.

What God has shown me in these past few days is that we can no longer be afraid of how people are going to respond to us whenever we share our faith to them and pour our hearts out, sharing the Word of God. I know we've heard this over and over and over again, but we are home now! We aren't at camp, surrounded by ones who live for the Lord, who are bold in their walk with Christ! We are now with the ones who NEED that, who DON'T HAVE that, the ones who were not there to experience what we did. Ya know? Now, we don't have couselors giving us advice on how we should do things, that's over with, and hopefully we got all we could from that, because now all we have is faith! And each other every now and then, but still i'm just telling you that we all have to start now, just like Michael said.. we cannot keep 'recalculating' we just have to do it! God has just really shown me that it's time for me to stop saying I will do this, I will do that, and just do it. He's shown me that what people will say to you, or how they will judge you isn't even worth not sharing His Glory! Alright, have a wonderful day everyone! ♥

No comments: