ATTENTION: ALL MS AND HS CHEER COACHES!
“Fall Crusade Cheer Competition” OCTOBER 17th
Hi! My name is Jenni Bolton. I am the ministry assistant to John Steen, Middle School Pastor, at Long Hollow Baptist Church.
This October 17-21st, we are having our annual Fall Crusade event for our Student Ministry. This is a four-night event with awesome speakers, worship, games, and food. This year’s theme again is “Football Season.” Each night we will spotlight a different aspect of the football season. Again on Sunday, we will be kicking off the first night of the event with a Cheer Competition. We had many cheer squads around the area participate in this event last year, and we are excited and hopeful that many will participate again this year!
- There will be a Middle School and High School separate competition. All squads will compete with a one-minute routine on center stage during the event for a chance to win a prize of $500 for their team and a free pre-game meal. Note: The stage will not be a full competition layout, there will only be 4 cheer mats on the stage. We will bring in outside judges to pick the top routine of the night! Bring your music (a cd labeled by team name), poms, signs, mascots, and anything to show school spirit! This will be a fun event for the girls to perform in front of their peers!
Please make sure the Music and Dance during your performance is appropriate. No cussing in lyrics, and no inappropriate dance moves. Thanks so much!
How do I sign my squad up?
- Reply to this email, or contact me at 615.824.4006, ext.130 (work number) or 615.405.8097 (cell phone).
- All cheerleaders on your squad need to fill out a Long Hollow Medical Form (attached), and your team can turn these forms in at check-in on the day of the event.
Details of the Event Night:
- Time: MS cheer squads arrive for check-in and warm-ups at 4:30pm, and HS cheer squads arrive at 5pm for check-in and warms-ups. This event starts at 6pm and will end around 8pm.
- Location: Main Worship Center at Long Hollow Baptist Church, 3031 Long Hollow Pike Hendersonville, TN 37075
- There is NO cost for this event! We will provide refreshments for your team during the event!
Also, Brittany Stephens, our Minister to Girls at Long Hollow, and myself would like to bring Gatorade to one of your upcoming practices. Let me know when and where you practice, and we would love to drop some Gatorade bottles off for your team.
We are very excited about the opportunity to bring all the surrounding area cheerleading squads together!
Thanks so much for taking time to read this email, and I hope to hear from you soon!