Monday, February 11, 2013
Way's to use Checkpoints - A Tactical Guide to Manhood
You can buy the book here:
1. Teenagers using it as accountability groups.
2. Dad's taking the 40 day challenge w/ their sons.
3. Youth Pastors all over the Nation going through it w/ groups of boys.
4. FCA's using it for the Huddle Groups w/ the guy teams.
5. Team Talks
6. Military men taking books w/ them overseas and taking a group of men through it.
7. Teams coming together once a week to walk through the book.
8. Men's conferences using the idea of Checkpoints.
9. Just guys reading it for themselves.
10. Mom's reading it to get a better look into their boys.
How are you using it? Let me know.
Follow @Checkpointsbook on Twitter or follow us on Facebook