Monday, May 31, 2021

The instructions of the Lord are perfect

PS 17:4-5  I have followed your commands, which keep me from following cruel and evil people. 5 My steps have stayed on your path;  I have not wavered from following you. How do you not waver daily?    Pray bold prayers like..... PS 19:12  How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. It will lead too.... PS 19:14 May the words of my mouth  and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Because we know... Ps 19:7-9  The instructions of the Lord are perfect, reviving the soul. The decrees of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. 8 The commandments of the Lord are right, bringing joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are clear,  giving insight for living. 9 Reverence for the Lord is pure, lasting forever.  The laws of the Lord are true;  each one is fair.

No comments: