Thursday, December 14, 2006

Catalysts Article

I read an article today called The Culture-Shaping Church: the beach, the Gospel and five big rocks you can read the article @
http://www.catalystspace.com/content/monthly/detail.aspx?i=1182&m=12&y=2006

The catalysts guys have a really great deal going. If you do not podcast them you should. What a great group of leaders.

You have to adapt to your surroundings. You have to find what works best in your area and then master it, not just take another churches idea and do the same thing at your church.

I want to be the best at what I do. That means I need to learn my culture as well as anyone around me. This article really sparked my vision in what to do around my area.

The Church has great opportunities to do great things.

I want students to grab the vision that is about how to go and do instead of come and see. Let’s train up a generation that is NOT all about them selves but is about the Kingdom of God!

This is truly a great article. Check it out. Here is the link again
http://www.catalystspace.com/content/monthly/detail.aspx?i=1182&m=12&y=2006

No comments: