Sunday, May 6, 2007

Senior Day 2007 Element Student Ministry


Today was Senior day @ http://www.grandfamily.net/ We had 14 Seniors

Sarah Jones my assistant worked really hard to make this a great day. We collected a group of pictures to make a nice movie slide show that the pastor and I both said something in. We then had a really nice breakfast this morning. Sweet Bay did a great job @ catering our event.

We had the tables decorated very nicely and a great basket full of stuff at the tables for each senior. Carolyn McGinnis did a great job on the baskets.

My wife painted some simple canvas with the senior’s names on this. See more about this @ http://www.jennifermills921.blogspot.com/

I spoke at the breakfast on choices and leadership. I think it was a great message…ha ha…

During the service we gave all the seniors a book by Andy Stanly called “The Next Generation Leader.” This is a great book on leadership.

This group of seniors is fantastic and are great scholars. The whole group has a very bright future and I can’t wait to see where God takes them over the next few years.

We hope this was a great day for our seniors and they were blessed. Check out the picts below. I will post the video we did soon.


2 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Hey Brian, how's it been? Good to see you guys are doing great. Tell Jennifer that Shelly and I said hello.

BrianMills247 said...

Robert good to hear from you man. Send me an e-mail and keep in touch.