Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lee Kemp our new JR High Pastor

Lee Kimp

WE had a great meeting this afternoon with our New JR High Pastor Lee Kemp. I believe Lee has a great heart and passion for the River Valley and Student’s in this area. Lee has a great family and I can’t wait to see what God is going to do through Lee and his family @ the Grand Family Church in Element Student Ministries.

I will blog more soon about Lee. I believe he is the best hire we could make and am grateful for God’s favor in working this out.

I believe in a lot of cases you are to hire slow and fire fast and we took our time on Lee and we know he is God’s man for the Job. I believe he is a great father, husband, leader and student pastor.

Pray for Lee and his family as they lead our Jr High Ministry!!!

No comments: