Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sarah and Catlin and our Kids

Jennifer and I could not do ministry without those that help so much. I have an amazing group of Adult Volunteers who lead our student ministry with me.

With all of that though we could not do ministry to the fullest unless our family is taking care of. Catlin Fitch and Sarah Casleman watch our children all the time so we can do ministry. I am so thankful for 2 students who are willing to give up a lot of their time to help us with our children.

I watch a lot of ministers get tire of ministry because they don’t have a volunteer team or people like Catlin and Sarah. IF you are not a staff member of a church then bless one of the staff. I could go on and on about how Grand Families bless my wife and I. From Haircuts to scholarships to dinners to our children. I’m so thankful for people who love us enough to sow a seed into our ministry.

A big thanks to Catlin and Sarah for taking care of our Kids for us so often.

No comments: