Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Joey Dodson 2 Questions

I had lunch with a guy today name Joey Dodson. Joey is a man I meet when I was a Sr in High School @ Lake Hamilton High School. I had brought Joey in to speak to our High School for student council or something so that he could share the message of Christ w/ my school.

A few weeks ago Joey called me and we worked it out and had lunch today. It was great to see him and to hear all God is doing in his life.

As we were talking he asked me two question I love.
1. Why do you think you are the way you are?
As many of you know Evangelism is what I love! I love seeing students saved and baptized. But why? Why do I love it? Yes I know the good church answer but why not discipleship or worship?

What is my answer? I don’t know, all I know is ever since HS I have had a passion to see people saved and I have been praying ever since for God to use me in a way that is much bigger than me.
2. What dead man are you learning from?
What books do I read that were written years ago where the author is no longer living? That past can teach us a lot, I thought that was a good question and challenge.

No comments: