Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

New year

Happy new year to all. We had a great time last night hanging at our house with some of our Friends then today we went to our Campus Pastor house with some of the other staff to hang out and eat lunch.

I’m excited to see what God has in store for this year. I believe we will see God do something larger than life in 210 student ministries this year. Get ready for a great 2008.

I also believe great things for my family in 2008. I don’t want to simply improve on the ability God gives me to reach teenagers yearly but I also want to improve on being a husband and a father.

I believe we should always be improving in all areas of our life. I truly want to be the best at what I do in all areas of my life. I believe God expects the humble best out of all of us!!! I believe he deserves all the credit though!! Never take it for yourself!!!

No comments: