Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maddox Donald Stanfield

I had the privilege and it was a great honor to speak at Baby Maddox Funeral Saturday AM @ 10:00. You can keep up w/ the family’s journey here http://thestanfieldjourney.blogspot.com/. IT is an amazing journey and Dusy and Kenzi are two people with incredible faith.

“Maddox Verse is…
IS 43:1 "But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, And He who formed you, 'Do not fear for I have redeemed you. I have called you by name; you are mine!'" Isaiah 43:1

This a quote from Kenzi Blog,

Nov 16th, 2007
I must also mention, for the record, that although I don't know if He necessarily gave this to us, He did allow for it to happen, as he did for Job in the Old Testament... Whether this is to build up our character, to show Satan that we will not let him overtake us, to demonstrate to the Lord that we are true followers of Christ and we will be faithful, to strengthen our testimony, to work on my patience, to prove that He can perform miracles... whatever it might be, it's an all or nothing game and I am all in! I am all in to love my children. I am all in to love my family. And most importantly, I am all in to love my God that strengthens and sustains me each and every day.

http://thestanfieldjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments: