The past few days I spent some time on a pre beach retreat trip. Beach Retreat is coming and it is going to be amazing. I can’t wait to see all the students and to see lives changed….
We have a great privilege to have our Pastor, Dr. Ed Young, speak at our JHigh and HS Beach Retreat.
Here are some thoughts on what to do on a Pre-Trip:
1. Set appointments ahead of time (Big and Small things)
2. Visualize – walk where you are going. See what your kids and leaders will see
3. Think through problem and procedures
4. Drive around and look for new opportunities.
5. Stop by places you don’t have appointments.
6. On the drive down look for good locations for your busses to stop.
7. Maximize your time – Don’t take a vacation… do your job!!!!!!
8. Write out the details of your trip while you are there.
9. Look for worse case scenarios
10. Be Familiar with emergency type places