Wednesday, June 4, 2008

How do I Keep learning?

We spend a lot of time on the internet today. Facebook/myspace/e-mail etc… I thought I would share what I do when I’m checking my facebook/myspace/e-mail/checking out other websites.

I tune in to the podcast done by http://www.salesgravy.com/ . This is a 5 – 10 min podcast of Power Principle's. Just some good business principals.

To keep my mind sharp I try to learn as much as possible. I read books as much as I can, read blogs often and tune into a couple of podcast. This podcast is easy because it is quick and has some good stuff and you can listen to it as you do other things.

What blogs do I read?
Look to your right and you can see.

What Podcast do I listen to often?
http://www.lifechurch.tv/,
210 HS and JHIGH (Look uder my podcast section)
The 12 for Volunteers (Look under my podcast section)
John Eldredge and Ransomed Heart,
Creative Pastors blog and podcast,
Catalyst Podcast,
The Village Church Worship – Michael Bleecker

No comments: