Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Speaking at Next Level Camp

Last night was a special night for us here @ Next Level Camp. The Spirit of the Lord was all over it. I gave an invitation last night for students to respond and we saw so many students come fwd for the 1st time in their life to make a decision. Many of them go to church nowhere and were brought by a friend.

This was a night that was all about our God. At the end of the night a young girl walked up to me named Jordan. Jordan was weeping and said, “Brian I did not pray that prayer to accept Christ earlier in the service because I did not think I was ready. I am ready now, she Is weeping, will you pray with me to accept Christ?” What a special moment.

There are so many stories from the councilors and the staff of what God is doing here this week. I’m blessed to be a part of it.

No comments: