Here is the last part of “Eric Hystad Wisdom” called Make thing most of our opportunities.
1. Celebrate successes and reward great effort
2. Keep them moving towards the “big Picture” goal, while not forgetting the small things.
3. Don’t abdicate the leadership role. Your team must know that the “buck stops here”
4. Keep your team focused on people – all the time
5. Watch group and individual morale.
6. Model what you are asking of your team members
7. Work hard than they do.
8. Make your team meeting effective and consistent
9. Keep the dram on TV not in the office
10. Recognize them to the students and their parents. Don’t hog the glory
11. Demand that your team members attend a worship service weekly