Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spelling -

Wow what a topic. I’m just being honest this is a real struggle for me. As you know if you read this blog spelling is not my strongest gift, but does that mean I should still spell things wrong? NO!!! I have said many times excellence is the only option. We must improve… So keep reading this blog and see how I do…

We all have areas in our life we need to work on and make better. This is just one of many of mine. What is yours? What do you need to work on? Are you honest enough with yourself to see where you can use some work?

Believe me it is very humbling to misspell everything, but I can’t get down just because I misspelled a word, I must press on… Believe me I get it all the time!!! So be encouraged work on your weaknesses and make yourself better!!!

No comments: