Friday, October 17, 2008

Technology - My Cell Phone/Computer

If any one has tried to Text me and I did not respond. I'm not trying to be a jerk but I recently switch over to Verizon and Keep the same number. As a result AT&T has not released my text messages yet... So I can not send text nor recieve them!!!

On top of that I just had a new hard drive put in my computer. The only problem is now our IT department has to come in and give me access to download Active X and other controls that do simple thinks like: Download picts to facebook, watch a youtube video, watch any video, etc...

Since I'm home though I will not have access to our IT department, which let me say in my opinion is one of the best in the Nation if not the best, but what can they do when I'm not at the church and it is the weekend?

So welcome to the world of technology. When it is all working it is great when it is down, grab a book and make the most of it...

I'm reading Walker Moor's book - Rite of Passage Parenting.

No comments: