I keep a doc on my computer and write down different leadership thoughts as they come to me or as I learn them.
Here are my last post from this page.
HERE IS MY NEW LIST:
1. Always be honest even when it is hard.
2. Are you willing to make a decision when you know it is best but someone else is questioning it? Are you secure in your time w/ the Lord and your leadership that you will make a decision and stand on it?
3. You are one mistake away from a carrier ending decision.
4. You are one accusation away from a carrier ending decision.
5. Never Overreact Stay Calm, take time to think about it then make a decision.
6. Don’t get to many people involved until you have made your decision. Once you start the ball rolling it is hard to stop.
7. Always have a plan and don’t just do something to do it. Be on Purpose!!!!
8. Don’t talk too much people will lose respect for you. Be wise in what comes out of your mouth. Prov 18:21 The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences.
9. Don’t burn bridges. Disrespect and dishonor will burn bridges. Stand up for what you believe but don’t take on battles that are disrespectful.
10. Loyalty is not something that you should have to demand it should just be given.
11. What do people say about you when they are being honest? What do people say about your organization when they are being Honest? Do you listen or does arrogance step in and take over?