Monday, April 5, 2010

How to do Dodge Ball

I have been overwhelmed with questions on how to do dodge ball. This event was amazing for us and has been a great outreach. I received this idea from my friend Jordan Easley, youth pastor at Second Baptist Houston. He sent me the below packet to get us started. I thought I would put it on my blog to help you pull off this event if you would like.

Just remember it is not about getting students together to play dodge ball. It is about giving your students the vision to invite their friends to come hear the gospel of Jesus Christ and after the message, invitation and counseling time you play dodge ball.

We took the below document and developed to fit our student ministry and our culture and it was a huge success.

See Pictures @ Long Hollow Students


Dodgeball Leader Packet

No comments: