Monday, July 19, 2010

Testimony from LHSM Camp - Caitie Hurst

there were lots...and lots of things God taught me this past week at camp. One was obedience. To him in EVERY way. when he says to do something, you better do it.
This verse, In Joshua 1:3 really spoke to me." I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses."
God taught me, that when he asks me to do something. i need to obey, and to trust him, because he has given me every place where i set my feet. When we go back to school, and theres that person sitting all by themselves, and God is telling you to go sit with them, and talk to them...we need to do it. because you never know what that person is going through.
Anything and everything God asks us to do should be done with full obedience. not half. and...trust him fully. He's got everything worked out (: and when you obey him, he rewards you!

No comments: