Saturday, July 3, 2010

Testimony from LHSM Camp - Korey McLin

This week, God has truely given me a heart for people. Whether it be my football team, my school, or the people I work with. He has shown me that in order to impact these peoples lives for Christ, I don't have to be a Bible thumper, all I need to do is show them love (1peter:4). He has made me realize my own potential and what he wants to do through me, but at the same time he has made me realize that pride could be a big issue for me. I need to realize that whatever he chooses to do through me is for His glory and not mine. I can do nothing without him, but with him I can do all things (Phil. 4:13). God wants to do something big, I can feel it. We are on the edge of a huge movement from God, and we have two choices : we can wuss out, take a step back, and never see the the full picture of what He wanted to do through us... Or we can dive in head first, sacrifice all we have for Him, and trust God to pour out blessings on us that we could've never imagined.

No comments: