Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Today's circumstances are opportunities for you to give your praise unto the Lord.

Saul was done w/ David and had finally decided to go in his house and kill him. David hears of it and escapes through a back window. Leaving his home, family and all forms of comfort. He had it all and now he had nothing. He was a leader of a 1000 now a leader of no one. While King Saul’s army is pursuing him he pins Ps 59 and at the end says....   PS 59:16-17 But as for me, I will sing about your power.     Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge,     a place of safety when I am in distress. 17 O my Strength, to you I sing praises,     for you, O God, are my refuge,     the God who shows me unfailing love.   Today's circumstances are opportunities for you to give your praise unto the Lord. Don't let the waves crashing in on you keep you from keeping your eyes on Jesus!!! Stand on a few truths from PS 59 today: HE is still powerful, find joy in the valleys, His love has not left you, He is your refuge, He is where safety lies not in the world, He is your strength, and His love is Unfailing!!!  

No comments: