Friday, April 23, 2021

90% obedience ='s 10% disobedience. 

I Samual 15: 90% obedience ='s 10% disobedience.  Saul followed what God told him to do except he did not kill the king and his animals.  The result equals I Samual 15:!0 "Then the Lord said to Samuel, 11 “I am sorry that I ever made Saul king, for he has not been loyal to me and has refused to obey my command.” As King Saul is confronted by Samual the prophet. Samual responds in 1 Samual 15: 22-23 “What is more pleasing to the Lord:     your burnt offerings and sacrifices     or your obedience to his voice? Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice,     and submission is better than offering the fat of rams.  Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft,     and stubbornness as bad as worshiping idols. So because you have rejected the command of the Lord,     he has rejected you as king.” The Lord then says to 1 Samual in 16:1 16 Now the Lord said to Samuel, “You have mourned long enough for Saul. I have rejected him as king of Israel, so fill your flask with olive oil and go to Bethlehem. Find a man named Jesse who lives there, for I have selected one of his sons to be my king.” Samual goes to get David to anoint him as King.  All a result of 90% obedience and 10% disobedience.  Yet, to the Lord 10% disobedience is 100% a lack of loyalty.  When God calls you follow His call on your life; live in obedience with the call and trust the Lord!!  Luke 9:23 23 Then he said to the crowd, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must give up your own way, take up your cross daily, and follow me. strong challenge to follow the Lord and live in Obedience!!!  CMON

No comments: