Wednesday, May 19, 2021

God does not keep you from facing walls or giants; but with Him there is not a wall you can't scale or a giant you can't kill!!

A psalm of David celebrating being rescued from all the enemies of Saul. The man who was supposed to be King and yet became a fugitive. Through the valleys he stayed faithful!!! 2 Samuel 22:22-28 For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I have not turned from my God to follow evil. 23 I have followed all his regulations; I have never abandoned his decrees. 24 I am blameless before God; I have kept myself from sin. 25 The Lord rewarded me for doing right. He has seen my innocence. 26 “To the faithful you show yourself faithful; to those with integrity you show integrity. 27 To the pure you show yourself pure, but to the crooked you show yourself shrewd. 28 You rescue the humble, but your eyes watch the proud and humiliate them. A God honoring life is not a "when I feel like it" or "when it is cool" choice. It is a life of daily surrender that says no matter what today I will praise Him and live out my faith!! Always say... 2 Samuel 22: 29-30 O Lord, you are my lamp. The Lord lights up my darkness. 30 In your strength I can crush an army; with my God I can scale any wall. He does not keep you out of darkness, but He does light it up! He does not keep you out of battle but with His strength you win. He does not keep you from facing walls/giants; but with Him there is not a wall you can't scale or a giant you can't kill!! Go and live like a Kingdome influencer where ever you find yourself today!!!

No comments: