Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kendall Miller Testimony from LHSM Camp

Camp this year has really taught me all about patience. Patience with my family, and with my friends. My family and I don't always see eye to eye and that causes arguements sometimes. We are the kind of family that will say what is on our minds then and not even think about the consequences that may come from what we say. I am a huge family person, and so when we fight it crushes me. So I am learning to be patient and not say whatever is on my mind at the time.

Another thing is that I never really thought my life had an influence on anyone. But I was wrong. This year at camp my boyfriend got saved and baptised. It was amazing because I never thought my life had that much of an impact on someone. No matter what you think, someone is always watching you and learning about your lifestyle. It was amazing to see God work in me and I really feel that Camille and I will hit our school this year with the love of Jesus and show everyone at Hendersonville what a blessing it is to have an eternal love with Jesus Christ. I can't wait to see what happens this year at Hendersonville High School. I'm praying that this coming year we can get around 50 to 100 students from HHS to come to camp. It is going to take a lot of patience and it's gonna be hard, but I really think that we can do it!

No comments: